Saturday, January 16, 2010

Facts About Me...

sup, guys.
ineddcaffeinesobadthisisallrunningtogether*aspiring authoress goes downstairs and gets coffee, comes back, and sits at her laptop*
Ahhh... That's better!
Facts about me(brace yourself for randomocity)

I love red!

My friends say my eyes have a red tinge to them. freaky as it may seem, it's true(hence my profile pic)

my bff BB and i invented hummus-salsa-taco-burrittos

i fell down my stairs...and lived!

My basement has a metal spiral staircase. Suprisingly, those weren't the ones i fell down...

I talk to myself.. a lot

the only Miley songs i like are Bottom of the Ocean and Right Here. they're completely different than her other songs! I HAVE AN EXCUSE! DONT HURT ME!

I'm a Creddie shipper! 3 cheers for iSaved Your Life, coming this Monday!

I'm a closet emo (well not anymore with my readers, but with my family and guys at my school)

I can't pronounce 'espescially'. i don't even think i spelled it right...

I talk really fast. REALLY. FAST.

Kanye West can go to hell. Irionically, i have a pair of those kickass glasses he wears...

I'M OBSESSED WITH '...'! CAN'T YOU JUST FEEL THE AURA OF MYSTERY WHEN YOU SEE IT! if you can't...

I have a silver 16 gig iPod Chromatic. named it Felix.

I liked Demi Lovato BEFORE she was popular. Once i heard her new album, though, i tried not to hurl. and failed.

That's it...for now...

Don't play Polish Roulette(it's real, look it up!) while i'm gone,

Anna

No comments: