Sunday, January 3, 2010

Friend Drama Backstory. And I Take Requests!!

before school starts for the new semester and a whole bunch of bottled up anger from the last 2 weeks goes down heres a little backstory. remember, the names are changed. sorry this will prob bore you.


Loran and Alissa are my enemies. we had and argument. alissa told loran that i'd said something to her that i didn't.Loran got angry and well, she called me a number of things that i really should't repeat. i also said some rude things. Now, loran denies she ever insulted me and that her and alissa are innocent victims of my supreme bitchiness. everyone would have believed them, if they didn't hate them. loran and alissa have made a habit of insulting the economic backgrounds of everyone who might pose a threat to their search for a single shred of popularity to cling to as if it were the lafe life boat on the Titanic. they have made an enemy of every single student in our grade. Rose, BB(good friends of mine), and i pretend to be close friends with loran and alissa, but all five of us are plotting something.

What can I say? Girl world is survival of the most manipulative. the ocassional genuine "good guy" who is totally sweet nice and cool is way up there on the food chain, always. but, other than that. it's a cat-eat-cat world out there, ladies.


I know you don't want to waste your time hearing this, but i'll occasionally put a rant comment about Loran and alissa on hear and i don't want my lovely, faithful(unlike tiger, i seriously hate him) followers to be all like "WTF! what is this crazy chick talking about?


Take Care

Anna

P.S. oh and if you want me to write about acertain topic, i'll gladly take requests. i'm new at this. But nothing political. Use my services like an advice column, if you will.

No comments: